2013年1月28日星期一

life need to have a little change -change begin from ghd gold series

Two mother finally brought the dinner, I unable to hold oneself back to tell her what had happened just now, two mother listened in silence, do not see a surprising expression.I was wondering, does she know?"The two mother, don't you think that's weird?"Li Erniang smiled, and shook his head, only let me eat, said ghd nz sale let you do what you do, don't think too much, looking at her attitude, I surprised.Two mother confessed after meal place and time, received GHD self to go, leave me, husband of two monks -- puzzled.

The very next day I arrive on time.Lang sound court principal rooms five, intermediate between a count GHD Pink Orchid living room, next to the living room is his bedroom, the East that only some of his clothes, study a total of two, the second was his real study, the first is actually a stack, the first time I went to was a great shocked by the GHD library book, I have met, but private library so much I or first time see, except the south window, three side walls are from the foot to the top of the book, a layer of GHD layer, in the middle of the room, and something to put lots of shelves, some are empty, some are fully filled, each row of a gap between, can only a person, I know this GHD why someone tube book, this work is not easy, the south window, placed a table and a small chair, it also put some writing paper inkstone, estimate that is my job.

ghd nz said the work requirements, a book is guaranteed to him as I can with the find, two is to ensure that the book could not be disgraceful nor worms, three is the copy book can be not beautiful, but to ensure that he could see no errors, ghd.He said the clear, but my heart is dark, to a room full of books, I worry about it, if the tubes together, with my own, too hard, and do not say to write, just say the first two points, this house book, nor a calculated GHD machine, how to ensure with find?Such a house, ventilation is not good, how to ensure no worm?I can't help but frowned.

没有评论:

发表评论