2012年12月20日星期四

pay attention to nike dunks women

Office within the door by Guo Wenzhi with a big house, at this time, only the nike shoes online and Hermes two.Hermes V in the table, some messy hair, angular lines of the face because of serious and more prominent.In the first step, Hermes raised his head, saw is tighten brows stretch slowly, his hands without the glasses, to nike smiled: "how come?"

Like once two years ago, Nike Air Max shoes or a couple of dialogue, he always gave me a sudden visit was delighted.nike panic, immediately calm, "a thing you want to find."He raised his eyebrows, sat up, as if waiting for nike the next word.nike came to see him in front of the desk, the chair, I hold it, but did not sit down, I good feared oneself so sit down, without any talking style, and even frightened even getting rid of all the nike problems.In fact, I have no right to question him, after all, it was a commercial dispute, as he said "species of natural selection".

Yes, I am.I pursed lip, "I want to ask, is it right? You to annex Air Jordan Shoes company?""Your company?"Hermes puzzled, "I only know that you are in the building, but do not know where nike company."His hands spread out, it appears quite innocent."Then why did you lie to me?"nike bluntly persisted, become fierce eyes.

没有评论:

发表评论