2012年12月25日星期二

great job done for nike mercurial shoes

"Now I know my good?"nike factory funny to come with her: "that you don't catch me, pushed me out?""You promised me, never leave me.Whenever, wherever, love me forever, OK?"She clutched the craze for nike guarantee.I don't know why, she always had a slight discomfort, if not to lose.

What about you.Nike Air Force aware of her disturbed, arresting to lift her chin up, carefully observe her: "how such a baby?""I mean it!"She hold her head into the arms of nike, voice muffled, holding a choked with sobs: "because it is so happy, always feel that is not true.I am afraid, afraid of sleep, everything is just dreaming."

"Yes, I love you, forever!"Nike Free run down, kissing her cheek, jokingly saying: "go to sleep, you are too tired.I promise, you sleep, you are my life."nike stared at the collar shoulder Ah Fu, bad mood to several desire to kill!Think of last night on her pillow also take an oath devoutly, say never let her sad, she will take care of one's whole life, will not let her suffer any grievance.

没有评论:

发表评论