2013年2月4日星期一

ghd professional pink design to attract your eye

I spent the summer in a small house, just to eat, sleep, daily reading, watch the sunrise sunset moonrise, see a starry sky.I kept the window open, North and south, interior and breezy.When the tide when the sea fog filled the air, ghd nz sale, have a salty taste, temperature also begin chilly.Can't sleep at night, lying to listen to, quietly, gently, as there are no worries and pain, or, it's simply do not constitute the trouble and suffering.

Autumn is coming.GHD Pink Orchid autumn more obvious, floating about clouds also seem to stay in the summer, not an invigorating autumn climate chi.Autumn, most likely to make people tired, recall the past.But far from GHD from it all, all the pain and hate are becoming less clear.I just miss the person, he is my son, I am most of the people in the world.

No medicine than away from the more conducive to healing, I slow ghd nz to calm down.All things like life is occurring, sometimes very trance, that person is me?That is what I do?Heart quiet as a well, static, sink, no wave, what can not remember.Occasionally some waves, only more oneself, others, are no longer.After this, the world has seen GHD very thorough.It is to want to seek a safe place to rest again, now is really stop here.A quiet life, a quiet.

http://www.ghdhairstraightenero.com/

没有评论:

发表评论