2012年11月14日星期三

be a charming bride with nike shox herren

"Daughter really grow up."nike store sighed with emotion, heart or not at ease again determined and asked: "are you sure that's really is your husband?"Not to be nike answer, Qi Xuan suddenly opened the door, he there always feel uneasy, with Xia Yuqing in their back into the house, when the little girl said again to, or in the nike's parents, Qi Xuan was relieved, but her mother still again and again ask the little girl, Qi Xuan very uncomfortable,http://www.cheapfashionshoesad.com/ will push the door, instead of nike replied: "the king can guarantee, nike will be my Xuan palace only hostess"

Xia Yuqing is his sister and brother-in-law as fear before, went to Qi Xuan face, eye to eye, he asked: "I want is Qi Xuan as a man, rather than a noble's promise, and as a man, you can promise to be like my brother-in-law to my sister, my life put one's heart and soul into love Nike Air Max one?"

"Brother, if he is a commitment was not, how can we dare to leave Nike Air Max 90 with him."Xia Yuqing stopped him, his firm at the Qi Qi Xuan Xuan, took a deep breath, very solemnly replied: "I will do it"."Good" summer Yuhe stood up, took his daughter's hand in the hand of nike, with an identity as a mother said: "my daughter to your hands, I hope you to remember what you said, do not let my daughter sad, son-in-law".

没有评论:

发表评论